Types of UPS
Unipar has always been in the forefront of technology in the UPS industry. We have an exclusive R&D division where in we churn out the latest and best technologies that need to be adapted for optimum Efficiency and Performance, while ensuring that they best suit Indian power conditions. We provide some of these these technologies to other competing and non-competing manufacturers in the industry.
1. Power Factor Correction Technology1. Input power factor will be improved to >0.9 in single phase machines and ) >0.95 in three phase UPSs.
2. Charger transformer is not required.
3. The conventional phase angle control technology, which is the reason for huge power loss and low power factor is completely avoided.
4. DC choke stack size will become very small.
5. THD will be improved substantially.
6. Widest input frequency range :45-55Hz.
7. Can be applied to a DC voltage range of 48VDC – 144VDC for single phase machines and 240VDC – 360VDC for three phase machines.
8. All Intelligent controls through microcontroller.
9. Intelligent mains high voltage cut off.
10. Fail proof battery overcharging cut off.
11. Real Intelligent Automatic Battery Management (ABM), for highly critical applications. (Optional)
12. Multifold value addition by (a) reducing the manufacturing cost substantially (eg.: 5kVA charger section approx cost =Rs.4000/-) (b) introducing state of the art features (c) enhancing the UPS to MNC brand level and (d) by reducing the operating cost for the user (electricity consumption)
(Note: sample cards or machines cannot be sent, pl pardon us. You may have to visit our place to check the working of technology)
2. Sine wave Home UPS TechnologyMain Features:
Microcontroller based design with Pure sinewave output.
High surge withstand capability
Instant switchover: for the computer to run uninterrupted during power cuts, without rebooting.
User friendly display of alerts
Incorporates smart overload sensing and short-circuit protection with auto reset.
SMPS based charger, charges battery from as low as 120V, charging current settable between 2A & 12 A
Hybrid Charger – intelligently uses solar, mains or both for charging.
Supplies power from battery, once its fully charged to effectively reduce dependence on mains power(optional)
UPS / INV selector switch
Smart overload sensing: Restart try – 5times, short circuit protection with auto reset, return voltage protection, in built temperature sensor
Soft start for heavy load. Cold start possible.
Technology : Micro controller based state of art technoloty
1. Mains On
2. Inverter On
3. Charger On
4. Battery Low
5. Over Load
1. Switch ON Beep
2. Mains shifting Beep
3. Mains failure Beep
4. Battery Low Beep
5. Over Load Beep
6. Short Circuit
Battery removal while charging
Analog short circuit protection in case of software mal-function.
3.Power Meter cum RS232 Interface for Online UPS (1phase&3phase)Indications :
A) Technical Parameters:
1. Manufacturer (Your Company) name.
2. Input AC Voltage – mains.
3. Output AC Voltage.
4. Output Load Current.
5. Battery Voltage.
6. UPS ON/OFF Staus.
B) UPS Status messages
1. Mains Failure.
2. Inverter Over voltage, UPS tripped.
3. Inverter Overload, UPS tripped.
4. Battery Low, UPS tripped.
5. UPS On/Off.
How it controls the UPS
1. The controller monitors the output voltage of the inveter and when it crosses 250VAC, it tripps the UPS, displaying "Inverter Overvoltage, UPS tripped"
2. When the output current drawn by the load exceeds the set limit, the UPS meter detects the same and switches off the UPS displaying "Inverter Overload, UPS tripped"
3. When the battery voltage reaches the set ‘battery low’level, the UPS meter gives a audible warning alarm and if the voltage reaches the trip level, it switches off the UPS, displaying "Battery Low, UPS tripped".
4. The UPS can be digitally switched ON or OFF using the UPS meter. Meter displays the status accordingly.
5. When Mains voltage falls below a particular voltage, the meter displays "Mains failure"
1. All parameters can be calibrated through trimpots.
2. All trip conditions can be changed/modified/varied by making changes in the software.
3. Can be used for directly interfacing with PC using the built in RS232 serial communication port.
4. UPS can be made a network component by simply interfacing the ups meter with an Ethernet adapter.
5. Simple and fail proof hardware design with double sided PCB.
6. Can be easily incorporated in any UPS design. Upgradable for any customer specification.
1. Operating Voltage : +5V DC supply.
2. Input DC supply range : 8VDC to 20 VDC.
3. LCDisplay : 16/2 – Double Line, 16 characters per line.
4. AC Voltage sensing : 10VAC can be applied through a sensing transformer for input and output AC Voltage sensing.
5. Load current sensing : Current Transformer has to be used as per the specifications provided by us.
6. On/Off switch : Feather touch switch for switching the UPS On or Off. This can be operated through either an Opto coupler or a Relay which also ensures complete isolation between the Switching section and the Control card.
7. Page Selct Switch : Parameters can be checked one by one or autoscroll can be enabled using this feather touch switch.
4. CFL UPS/INVERTERFeatures:
Capacity : 50W
Microcontroller based design
SMPS based Charger
Charges from 100VAC to 270VAC
Short Circuit Protection
Over Load Protection
Battery Over-Charge and Over-Discharge protections
5. Low cost Power Meter Specifications(a) Electrical Specification
1. Operating on single +5 V DC Power Supply.
2. Input DC Power supply (8 - 20)V DC
1. Company Name
2. Input Voltage
3. Output Voltage
4. Battery Voltage
5. Load Percentage
1. Reverse Power supply protection.
2. Input Voltage threshold protection.
1. Low Cost BOM (Bill of Materials)
2. Automatic scroll between different Parameters.
3. Easy to Interface with Existing system ( UPS / Inverter)
- "We have been using Unipar 5KVA UPS for the last 5years. Their service
rendered has been extremely good and has been always been prompt ontime. We would
always recommend their service just for their sheer quality and service rendered."
- Tarams Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
- "M/s Unipar Systems have supplied a UPS to us
3years back and it has been working satisfactory ever since. We are happy with both
their product and service."
- Dena Bank Chief Manager
- "As we are using your UPS from past 2years,
we are satisfied with the good services of your’s. So we look forward to your further
services in future."
- Sasmos Het Technologies Pvt Ltd
- "We selected Unipar after having daily trouble
with the earlier UPS from well known brand. The advantage of Unipar system though
it’s bulky is that it does not have failures. After initial hiccups the UPS is performing
as per our expectation. The unipar team is quite responsive."
- Ariem Technologies Pvt Ltd
- "I am sending this letter to express my sincere
appreciation to your for your continued UPS service to us for the past 3yrs and
we are very glad and thankful for the service you offered to us. We are happy to
have served us in the past and we look forward for the same service to be continued
even in the future. "
- Cosmic Meltdown Crew
- "M/s Unipar Energy Systems have supplied a UPS
to us 3years back and it has been working satisfactory ever since. We are happy
with both their product and service. "
- Einion Developers Pvt Ltd
- "This is to certify 'M/s Unipar Energy Systems'
have supplied UPS systems in our office. The supply of UPS system & the after sales
service are satisfactory. UPS is giving enough back up since 2years. We are happy
with both their service & product."
- Edifice Builders Pvt Ltd
- "M/s Unipar Energy Systems have supplied a UPS
to us 3yrs back and it has been working satisfactory ever since. We are happy with
both their product and service. "
- ITECS Communications Pvt Ltd
- "M/s Unipar Energy Systems have been supplying
us UPS Systems from past ten years and it has been working satisfactory ever since,
we are happy with both their product and service. "
- Systems Domain