Online UPS System
Main features in Unipar ONLINE UPS systemsUnipar Online UPS systems are used in mission critical applications such as for medical equipments – MRI / CT Scan etc, for large networks and for industrial applications such as CNC machines.
Digital Technology: Microprocessor based digital control ensures pure and perfect sinewave output delivering accurate voltage and clean power. It increases speed and efficiency of power conversion and facilitates communication interface between the machine and the user.
Double Conversion Topology (With Galvanic Isolation): This UPS topology provides complete isolation from the incoming distribution system and the load at the UPS output. Continuous protection of load is provided from the Inverter, whether it originates from AC-input supply or the battery. Wide input voltage tolerances, precise regulation of the output voltage and frequency and a no-break transfer to bypass mode are the other main benefits with double conversion.
Active power factor correction: The advanced technology used in the rectifier section with active power factor correction reduces power consumption by 30%. It reduces input current as well as voltage harmonics and helps to considerably downsize the generator or utility power rating. It has a soft-start feature to avoid in rush current.
Parallel systems and Redundancy: For your most critical loads, Unipar series iON Online Systems could be configured to upgrade power and to ensure total redundancy. The UPS output can also be synchronized with an entirely independent secondary power source. This guarantees operation without any single point of failure.
Power Management and monitoring software: Unipar’s Suraksha ™ is one of the most advanced UPS software available anywhere in the planet. With three different versions – VS, I and iC – it provides comprehensive open communication solutions. It monitors and informs the user about the power status and in cases of mains absence, before the end of battery back-up time, it saves all files and correctly performs a shutdown of operating systems.
iC Suraksha enables the UPS to be directly connected to an Ethernet network as an intelligent peripheral. Its colour graphic diagram shows UPS status and displays all parameters and information and event log. The entire data can also be transmitted via modem to a supervision center for both remote notification and diagnosis.
Other Useful features
Features of Power Factor Correction Technology1. Input power factor is improved to >0.9 in single phase machines and ) >0.95 in three phase UPSs.
2. Green UPS - Power consumption will be bettered by 30%-40% compared to conventional UPSs.
3. The conventional phase angle control technology, which is the reason for huge power loss and low power factor is completely avoided.
4. THD will be improved substantially.
5. Widest input frequency range :45-55Hz – means wide fluctuations in frequency like in the case of old generators etc will be handled well.
6. Walk-in starting ( softstart) with programmable duration for added safety.
7. All Intelligent controls through microcontroller.
8. Intelligent mains high voltage cut off.
9. Fail proof battery overcharging cut off.
10. Real Intelligent Automatic Battery Management (ABM), for highly critical applications. (Optional)
Low Cost Online UPS with PFC:The market is flooded with Chinese make UPS systems in the range of 1, 2 and 3kVA online ups systems. There are many disadvantages with these machines, some of them are given below:
Disadvantages of Chinese low cost UPS systems:
Unipar has designed an online ups to overcome all these problems and at the same time the cost is kept low. They have the following features:
- "We have been using Unipar 5KVA UPS for the last 5years. Their service
rendered has been extremely good and has been always been prompt ontime. We would
always recommend their service just for their sheer quality and service rendered."
- Tarams Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
- "M/s Unipar Systems have supplied a UPS to us
3years back and it has been working satisfactory ever since. We are happy with both
their product and service."
- Dena Bank Chief Manager
- "As we are using your UPS from past 2years,
we are satisfied with the good services of your’s. So we look forward to your further
services in future."
- Sasmos Het Technologies Pvt Ltd
- "We selected Unipar after having daily trouble
with the earlier UPS from well known brand. The advantage of Unipar system though
it’s bulky is that it does not have failures. After initial hiccups the UPS is performing
as per our expectation. The unipar team is quite responsive."
- Ariem Technologies Pvt Ltd
- "I am sending this letter to express my sincere
appreciation to your for your continued UPS service to us for the past 3yrs and
we are very glad and thankful for the service you offered to us. We are happy to
have served us in the past and we look forward for the same service to be continued
even in the future. "
- Cosmic Meltdown Crew
- "M/s Unipar Energy Systems have supplied a UPS
to us 3years back and it has been working satisfactory ever since. We are happy
with both their product and service. "
- Einion Developers Pvt Ltd
- "This is to certify 'M/s Unipar Energy Systems'
have supplied UPS systems in our office. The supply of UPS system & the after sales
service are satisfactory. UPS is giving enough back up since 2years. We are happy
with both their service & product."
- Edifice Builders Pvt Ltd
- "M/s Unipar Energy Systems have supplied a UPS
to us 3yrs back and it has been working satisfactory ever since. We are happy with
both their product and service. "
- ITECS Communications Pvt Ltd
- "M/s Unipar Energy Systems have been supplying
us UPS Systems from past ten years and it has been working satisfactory ever since,
we are happy with both their product and service. "
- Systems Domain