Solar Hybrid Inverter, PCU & Offgrid Solar systems
(1) Solar Smart Hybrid Home UPS :This is just one of its kind Solar Hybrid UPS available in India with true current sharing between Grid and Solar most effectively and efficiently. It has a micro controller based PWM Charge Controller which can handle upto 20A charging current. When the Solar is available, the grid power will not be used for battery charging or for the load. Load works from Solar power. Mains will be used only when the battery voltage is below a preset voltage (adjustable). When mains is on, Solar and Mains do not load each other like in other UPSs, but the charging is done with the intelligently shared current. An outstanding feature is that if the UPS gets overloaded while working on Solar, the load gets shifted to Mains, automatically. Again when the Battery charge reaches a preset high level, Mains is cut off and the load gets shifted to Solar/battery.
Capacities available are 400, 700, 900 & 1100VA in 12V and 1.6kVA & 2.2kVA in 24V. The Open Circuit Voltage is 110% more than the system DCV and the Vmpp range for 12V is 14-18V & for 24V, it is 28-36V. The maximum panel wattage that can be connected to a 12V system is 400W and to a 24V system, it is 800W.
The output is pure Sinewave and all other regular features in a Home UPS is available in this as well. Our proprietary features such as Hot swappability of batteries, SMPS charger on mains and anti MOSFET blast lock and our famed ‘safest short circuit protection’ etc also are incorporated.
(2) Off-Grid PCU with PWM Charger (PPCU) :The functioning of this PCU is same as that of Solar Hybrid UPS. The main advantages of this PCU are : (a) the charge controller is designed for the full capacity of the PCU and (b) the transformers used are sufficiently over rated for long durations of working ( inverter works for longer durations by discharging battery and thus ensures maximum usage of Solar power) and are made of Copper for higher efficiency. Thus user can connect upto 1000W panels to a 12V unit and upto 2000W panels to a 24V unit.
Output is pure sine wave and PPCU is available in 1kVA(24V) and 2kVA(24V) models.
(3) Off Grid PCU with MPPT Charger - MPCU :The functioning is quite similar to the PCU with PWM charger. The main difference is in the efficiency because of the true MPPT design with a cutting edge DSP based design. The Vmpp ranges of 14-40V in 12V models and 28-60V in 24V models are the widest available in the market. The Open Circuit Voltage is a whopping ‘5 times the DCV’ for 12V models and ‘3 times the DCV’ for 24V models. This also has an LC Display to show the MPPT On/Off, MPPT o/p voltage and current and all the trip messages. Automatic mains Disconnect-Reconnect function enables maximum usage of solar power. Like in all our other models, even this PCU boasts of a perfect current sharing of Solar with Mains for the best functioning of the intended usage. This feature ensures preference for solar power, proper charging of batteries by efficiently harnessing both soalr and mains power and also that battery is never over charged by both sources loading each other.
MPCU is available in 1kVA(24V) and 2kVA(24V) models
(4) On Grid PCU with MPPT Charger (GPCU) :When you want to depend solely/only on Solar power, or for high power solar applications such as solar power plants, you can use this extremely rugged and highly intelligent PCU. This uses a MPPT charge controller which has a peak efficiency >95% and harnesses all the input sources – Solar, Battery, Grid power / DG – in the most economical and application friendly way. You can connect any kind of critical load since it uses an Online topology.
The most fascinating feature of this PCU is that when solar is available, the grid doesn’t get switched off but grid power is also not used for charging or for load. And batteries do not get discharged when solar is available. Solar charges the batteries and also powers the load. When solar is not available, you have a choice of using the mains or battery. Battery capacity could be very low, if you do not want to store the power.
The DC input to the MPPT can be between +20% and +50% of the system DCV. The Vmpp per panel is between 13 & 19V and the open circuit voltage is two and half times the Nominal Voltage. The maximum Charging current that can be set is 40A which covers all normally possible battery capacities. LCD displays all MPPT parameters and all state of the art protections are provided for smooth functioning and long life.
The Grid (Mains) charger is also highly efficient because it is Power Factor Corrected (IGBT Rectifier). GPCU is available from 48VDC to 360VDC and from 1kVA to 100kVA capacities. Pure sine wave output and galvanic isolation between i/p & o/p are other features that make this PCU, a true winner.
- "We have been using Unipar 5KVA UPS for the last 5years. Their service
rendered has been extremely good and has been always been prompt ontime. We would
always recommend their service just for their sheer quality and service rendered."
- Tarams Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
- "M/s Unipar Systems have supplied a UPS to us
3years back and it has been working satisfactory ever since. We are happy with both
their product and service."
- Dena Bank Chief Manager
- "As we are using your UPS from past 2years,
we are satisfied with the good services of your’s. So we look forward to your further
services in future."
- Sasmos Het Technologies Pvt Ltd
- "We selected Unipar after having daily trouble
with the earlier UPS from well known brand. The advantage of Unipar system though
it’s bulky is that it does not have failures. After initial hiccups the UPS is performing
as per our expectation. The unipar team is quite responsive."
- Ariem Technologies Pvt Ltd
- "I am sending this letter to express my sincere
appreciation to your for your continued UPS service to us for the past 3yrs and
we are very glad and thankful for the service you offered to us. We are happy to
have served us in the past and we look forward for the same service to be continued
even in the future. "
- Cosmic Meltdown Crew
- "M/s Unipar Energy Systems have supplied a UPS
to us 3years back and it has been working satisfactory ever since. We are happy
with both their product and service. "
- Einion Developers Pvt Ltd
- "This is to certify 'M/s Unipar Energy Systems'
have supplied UPS systems in our office. The supply of UPS system & the after sales
service are satisfactory. UPS is giving enough back up since 2years. We are happy
with both their service & product."
- Edifice Builders Pvt Ltd
- "M/s Unipar Energy Systems have supplied a UPS
to us 3yrs back and it has been working satisfactory ever since. We are happy with
both their product and service. "
- ITECS Communications Pvt Ltd
- "M/s Unipar Energy Systems have been supplying
us UPS Systems from past ten years and it has been working satisfactory ever since,
we are happy with both their product and service. "
- Systems Domain